Ho

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups - My Top 5 Favorites

Today, as I was sitting on my machine ready to write about my top 5 Green Aluminum Christmas trees Coffee Roasters K-Cups, I realized I was in deep trouble, consolidate stafford loans reason: which are my top 5 favorite Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups?

Seeking for my answer and some inspiration, I decided to go to the pantry to take joint life insurance look at my Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cup personal collection, and after reviewing them, I came to a conclusion: yes, I am in deep trouble... I love them all, every one is so unique, tasty and aromatic, but I had to focus on my objective, and after analyzing for a while I finally found a way to sort them out and came up with my top 5 special favorites:

My Special Top 5 Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups:

-French Roast K-Cup:
It has a very intense deep roasted flavor and rich taste.
I love to have it at work, It wakes up my senses and keeps me alert, and reminds me of the moment when I was enjoying my mug and I received the news that I got the big promotion I was waiting for.

-Dark Magic Extra Bold K-Cup:
It has a rich and aromatic flavor with the qualities of espresso, contains 20% more coffee than regular K-Cups!
I call it "the eye opener K-Cup", I usually have it in the morning, the rich aroma and delightful intense flavor gives me the boost that lets me start my day on the right foot.

- French Roast Decaf K-Cup:
It has a very intense deep roasted flavor and rich taste without the caffeine.
I usually have it at night, I love strong coffee flavors so that is my #1 choice for a great tasting coffee that won't alter my sleep.

- Mocha Nut Fudge K-Cup:
Chocolate fudge, roasted nuts and caramel flavor.
I call that one "my decadent guilt free mortgage ccj in a mug K-Cup", it says it all.

- Southern Pecan K-Cup:
A buttery pecan flavor.
My mother calls me a "Pecan Lover", I love everything that has pecans on them, and that is by far the best pecan flavored coffee I have ever tasted.

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups are so great that it was so difficult to choose between them, but I finally made it, my best of the best K-Cup choices.

Did you find that information on My Top 5 Favorite Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups useful? You can discover the best compare car insurance rates where you can get your Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups online by visiting my site:
coffeedealsonline.com/green_mountain_coffee_kcups.html" target="_blankGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters K-Cups Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home